Beocin Monastery is one of the most visited monasteries on Fruska Gora Mountain. The monastery church owns the miraculous icon of the Mother of God and the relics of Bishop Barnabas Nastic, the youngest Serbian saints. The exact time of occurrence of fruskogorskog monastery has not been established, but is probably in the XVI century, as the first reliably recorded in the Turkish cadastral defter the 1578. During the Austro-Turkish wars, the monastery was probably damaged and abandoned. In 1697. Patriarch Arsenije III Carnojevic allowed the monks from Raca to settle Beocin.. On the south side of the monastery is a large park, planted by the French 150 years ago with many rare species of flowers, ornamental shrubs and rare trees.