Divsa Monastery is located on the southern slopes of the Fruska Gora Mountain. The monastery church is dedicated to St. Nicholas. According to legend, it’s built by despot Jovan Brankovic in the late XV century. The monastery was abandoned since the beginning of World War II until 1922. Just before World War II, it had a population of only five nuns. Today, the monastery is bigger and consists of the Church of Sv. Nicholas and its quarters.