It’s located on the south-western slopes of Fruska Gora Mountain and has a church dedicated to St Sava. According to legend, it was founded in 1520 by last Serbian Despot Stefan Stiljanovic. Kuvezdinski monastery was partially reconstructed in 1973 to 1975, and during the works in 2004 the arch, the roof over the nave of the church and the bell tower were restored.