Petkovic Monastery is located on the southwest part of Fruska Gora Mountain, between villages Divos and Sisatovac. The monastery church is dedicated to St. Petka. Monastery is approached by Sisatovac. Petkovic Monastery was declared as a Monument of Culture with Exceptional Importance by Republic of Serbia in 1990. According to tradition, the monastery was founded by the widow of Stefan Stiljanovica, Jelena, in the first quarter of the XVI century. The first reliable data are from 1566 to 1567. The iconostas was built in 1735, but distroyed in the Second World War. Monastery church is a newly built today, the temple was rebuilt and the army built a road to the monastery.